How to Send Money from PayPal to Payoneer – One of the major challenge we encounter on daily basis is money transfer. Especially when it is done online without proper guidance. PayPal and Payoneer remains one of the best platforms to run money transaction without fear of any sort.
But before you can use this platform, you must have to first create PayPal account or payoneer account. Before now I have discussed with you on how to sign up account on paypal.com.
Do you know that PayPal and Payoneer are widely used all over the world including in the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom and other European and Asian countries.
Before we proceed, I believe you might have asked yourself certain questions such as:
- Can Payoneer be linked to my PayPal account?
- How can I transfer money from my PayPal account to Payoneer account?
- How can I get PayPal Credit Card for my PayPal account?
However, all these questions you have just asked can still get a positive answer. It is possible to achieve all these from Payoneer and PayPal when you start by creating an account with any of the websites.
This article is meant to guide you on how to send money from PayPal to Payoneer without paying a dime. If you have tried this before bow and failed then this article for you. All you need to do is to read to the end of this post to gain better understanding.
If you find it difficult understanding the write up then there are video that explains this better which you can download on YouTube.
How to Send Money from PayPal to Payoneer
In this part, I’m just going to guide you quickly however below you can read our step-by-step detailed guide on this process with screenshots.
Follow these quick steps to send money from PayPal to Payoneer.
- First, log into your PayPal account and go to the “Payments” menu.
- Under the “Bank” section, click on “Link a new bank”.
- Enter here your Payoneer “Routing & Account Number” and then click on “Agree & Link” to link your Payoneer account with PayPal.. (You can find Routing & Account number in the “Global Payment Service” section of your Payoneer account).
- Now PayPal will send you two different payment amounts to your Payoneer account just to confirm.
- At last, enter the amounts sent by PayPal in the PayPal confirmational page and you’ll be able to link your PayPal account with Payoneer and then you’ll be able to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer.
Hope this will help?
If you encounter any problem please let us know using the comment section below. Also, do not forget to share this post to your friends and family on Facebook, twitter and WhatsApp groups.