Indigo Credit Card Login – Apply for Myindigocard Credit Card
Indigo credit card login – The Indigo credit card offers those with less than perfect credit the chance to build a positive payment history, without the need for any security deposit. Unlike a debit card, the Indigo card reports to the three major credit bureaus, plus you get the added benefits of Mastercard fraud protection.
Indigo Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. Celtic Bank is a well-established, FDIC-insured Utah bank founded in 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. services Mastercard accounts throughout North America. The essence of this article is to guide those of us using Indigo credit card to learn how to complete Indigo credit card login and also apply for a new credit card.
A lot of indigo credit card users still don’t know how to do Indigo credit card login account. But we will help you get that done in this article. There is no need to waste our time on this post because it is very simple to complete Indigo credit card login and sign up myindigocard account if you don’t have an account.
You may Like This: Fortiva Credit Card login – Fortiva Credit Card Payment Login
There are series of questions being raised by Indigo credit card users and we shall be discussing them one after the other.
Who Can Apply for the Indigo Mastercard?
Anyone who is interested in establishing or rebuilding their credit can apply for the Indigo Mastercard. To be pre-qualified or approved, you must:
- Must be at least 18 years old (19 in AL), have a valid social security number, physical address, and a US IP address.
- Not have had an Indigo Mastercard Account that charged off due to delinquency.
- Meet additional credit qualification criteria, including a review of your income and your debt, and identity verification requirements.
How Can Indigo Credit Card help me build A Good Payment Record?
By making regular on-time monthly payments, you can demonstrate the kind of financial responsibility that many lenders look for when evaluating your creditworthiness. Your payment history with the Indigo Mastercard is reported to all three major credit bureaus and making on-time payments can help you build a good payment record.
Check Out This: Citibank Credit Card Login | Apply Citi Credit Card
Can I Apply Over the Phone?
There is not an apply-by-phone option at this time. Please complete the online pre-qualification form to get started. Customer service assistance is available at 1-866-946-9545 (from 6:00am to 6:00pm, Pacific Time, M-F).
When Will I Receive My Card After Registration?
In most cases, your new card will arrive within 14 business days of being approved.
What If I Don’t Receive My Card Within Two Weeks?
If you do not receive your card within 21 days after being approved, please contact the Lost/Stolen Department immediately at 1-888-260-4532. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Indigo Credit Card Login
how to log into your Indigo credit card account is very simple. But you will have to follow the step-by-step guide on this article to complete your login:
- Go to the indigo credit card official website
- Enter your username and password in the box provided at the right side of the web page.
- Click Log-In
You will be logged into your account if you have entered all the details correctly.
Now, if you do not have account and wish to create Indigo credit card account, then it is very easy. I will be showing you the steps here. Before you can think of indigo credit card login, you have to first register indigo credit card account.
You Mat As Well Like This Also: Amazon Credit Card Login | Apply Amazon Credit Card
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
- 5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo
- 2% 6E Rewards on Grocery, Dining & Entertainment
- 1% 6E Rewards on all other spends*
- Up to 10% 6E Rewards on IndiGo featured partners
- Discounted Convenience Fee on IndiGo tickets-Rs.100 per pax
- For more details on IndiGo and IndiGo featured partners offers
- Exclusive Dining Privileges:Good Food Trail dining program at premium restaurants across top cities.
- Foreign Currency Markup: Markup fee of 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
- Zero Cost liability:In the unfortunate event of losing your 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card, on reporting it immediately to our 24-hour call centre, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
- Interest Free Credit Period :Up to 50 days of interest free period on your 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card, from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant)
- Revolving Credit:Enjoy Revolving Credit on your 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card, at nominal interest rate. Refer to the Fees and Charges section to know more.
Apply for a Indigo Credit Card
You will first have to be enrolled in Pre-Qualify Now. This will help indigo to determine the annual fee that you pre-qualify.
To apply, follow the procedure here:
- Go to Indigo Pre-Qualifypage to continue your application
- Enter your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth and Social Security Number
- Finally, click Pre-Qualify Now.