Google AdSense Approval Secret – How to apply for Google AdSense and get approval within one week of applying. This may sound impossible to your ears but it’s very possible. Have you been denied AdSense approval by Google before now? Relax and see the secret behind Google AdSense approval.
Most people have been battling with Google AdSense approval for their blogs or site. Some of us who has an AdSense account may not understand what people pass through before getting one approved. This issue has been a major problem to so many bloggers who want to monetize their blog with Google AdSense.
Let be in your mind that, AdSense is the best way to monetize your traffic. Google is very serious about the quality of their ad network. They are very strict about the requirements, rules and regulations you need to follow to get your approval done.
This article is coming your way because I have been in this situation for long and finally I made it by getting the AdSense approval. Before we continue, I will love to use this time to explain to you what Google AdSense is all about. Because, I have discovered that so many people not know what this AdSense is all about.
What Is Google AdSense?
For non bloggers, this question may look abstract but for bloggers who are already using the platform, they are already conversant with the terminologies of AdSense.
No AdSense, No Blogging! Do You Belief that assertion? Well, you wish to decide on that but let’s proceed to the subject matter.
Google AdSense is a platform created by Google to advertise for companies through content writers and web publishers through the use of website and blogs. AdSense pays bloggers who help in Advertising for their customers based on Cost Per Click (CPC).
How Does CPC Work?
The CPC of an Ad can be determined base on the certain amount put for that particular keyword. In some cases, CPC may be high and sometimes it may be low. Determining high CPC depends on the Keyword the advertisers paid for such product.
AdSense Keywords With High CPC
Getting a better clicks is what every blogger prays for. If you must achieve that, there is every need to write your articles based on Keywords with high CPC. We have listed some of the keywords that that fetch you better clicks if your Google AdSense approval is already done.
Below are some of the Keywords with high CPC:
- Credit Card
- offshore accident lawyer
- best motorcycle accident lawyer
- 18 wheeler accident lawyer san antonio
- offshore accident attorney
- texas truck accident lawyer
- truck accident attorney dallas
- good car accident lawyers
- Houston trucking accident attorney
- New York construction accident lawyer
- vehicle injury lawyers
- California auto accident lawyer
- auto accident attorney California
- auto accident lawyers in Chicago
- mesothelioma cancer lawyer
- truck accident lawyer Dallas
- auto injury accident lawyer
- Dallas truck accident lawyer
- personal injury attorneys Lafayette la
- los Angeles truck accident lawyer
- boating accident attorney
- Houston truck accident lawyers
- 18 wheeler accident attorney
- auto accident lawyers California
- semi truck accident attorney
- car accident attorney Denver
- Brooklyn construction accident lawyer
- 18 wheeler accident lawyer Houston
- best mesothelioma lawyer
- chicago birth injury lawyer
- houston wrongful death attorney
- houston truck accident attorney
- semi truck accident attorneys
- accident lawyer phoenix
- pensacola auto accident lawyer
- trucking accident lawyers
- top auto accident attorney
- medical malpractice attorney baltimore
- truck accident attorney houston
- New York construction accident attorney
Requirements to Google AdSense Account Approval
Before you can apply for AdSense account, there are certain criteria’s you need to meet before completing the AdSense Sign Up account.
Below are some of the requirements:
- You must be 18 years and above
- Must have active Gmail account that is not linked or associated to any AdSense account
- Must have a website that meets all of Google’s terms of service. (This is where people find it difficult in getting approval).
- Read all the Google policies
- Your website must be at least 3 months old
- You should have at least 30 unique articles published to readers
- There is no minimum traffic amount, meanwhile the more traffic, the better
How To Sign Up AdSense Account
If you are already blogging, there is need to apply for Google AdSense account. Getting approval although is not easy but I will show you the Google AdSense account approval secret that you have not known for ages.
I told someone that I now know the secret to AdSense approval, he doubted me and I showed him what he has been missing all these years that got him turned down each time he applies.
But before we can proceed to the Google AdSense account approval secret, let us first see how to apply for AdSense account:
- Go to Adsense page
- Click on get Started
- Enter the URL of your website in the space provided
- Enter your email address
- You may wish to accept to get helpful AdSense info at the email address you provided by ticking the box
- Click on Save And Continue
- Connect your website to AdSense by inserting the code provided within the <head> </head> section of your site
- Lastly, wait for account approval
NOTE: The approval takes 7 days but in some cases it may take up to 2 weeks.
This is the first stage to Google AdSense account approval secret. We shall be looking at the second stage immediately.
Google AdSense Approval Secret
This is the most important stage of this article. So I will advice you read carefully and ask me question if need be using the comment box or contact us page. I will be taking it step-by-step so as to make sure we all understood this part of Google AdSense Approval Secret.
This is what you need to do if Google has refused to approve your AdSense account:
Create only one Menu or Category and focus on writing your articles on a particular niche. Do not copy or try to see what another person has written about the topic you are working on. Write from your head no matter how wrong it may be. Copying other people’s work will definitely put you into trouble. I advice you stay away from people’s work.
Another thing you should so is to write at least thirty (30) articles under that particular menu or category. You can create more categories or menus once your account is approved. But try to stick with once menu and category for now.
make sure the 3 pages are well represented in your site. If you generated the pages, make sure you edit it very well.
There is no other magic one can do to get Google AdSense approval except by abiding by these rules.
- google ads login
- google ad account
- set up google ads account
- google ads new account
If there is anything you may want me to explain, kindly use the comment box or contact us page. I shall be there waiting to help you out.