UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 – Apply
UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 – Applications are open for UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship for 2021. The United Nations Development Program is available in 170 countries across the world. They organization are inviting Graduate Applicants to continue 2-year Professional Graduate Program in different countries. If you have been dreaming of working in international development with UNDP, quickly Apply now for UNDP Scholarship Program 2021.
It may interest you to know that there is No Registration Fee Requirement for one to apply for this UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship 2021. In fact, all nationality holders are eligible for this scholarship program. UNDP offer participants a customized learning journey. You can enhance your knowledge by joining this Graduate Program. UNDP plays an important role in helping countries achieve Sustainable Development Goals especially in human resource development.
Successful applicants will be assigned to one or more locations around the world, such as: Bangladesh (Dhaka); Denmark (Copenhagen), Laos (Vientiane), Maldives (Male), Mongolia (Ulaan Baator), Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby), Samoa (Apia), Thailand (Bangkok), Timor-Leste (Dili), Turkey (Istanbul), United States (New York).
UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Organization:United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Duration:2 Years
- Location: Covers every country
UNDP Scholarship Benefits
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance).
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- A competitive salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
UNDP Core Values
We are looking for engaged young individuals who match UNDP’s values:
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation
Eligibility Criteria for UNDP Sponsorship Program 2021
You must be a national of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the Sustainable Development Goals. Applicants from the countries listed below are particularly encouraged to apply:
Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Botswana, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros, Cook Islands, Congo (Rep. of), Djibouti, Eswatini, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Maldives,
Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- One of your degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree) should be from one of the countries where UNDP works to promote the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We encourage applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- You will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: political science, public administration, business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, economics, data management, or a related field.
You May Like: Study and Work in Canada | Everything You Need to Know
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to work effectively in English in a professional context.
- For some positions, a working knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish may be a strong asset.
Competencies and skills
When joining UNDP you are:
- Lending your time and skills toward building a more prosperous, fair and inclusive world for people in need around the world.
- Choosing a community of collaboration and mutual care, of people working together with a shared sense of purpose.
- Joining a mission that demands and encourages innovative thinking and provides space for creative input.
- Joining a community that aims to elevate and empower every employee to grow not only professionally but also personally.
For these reasons, you must demonstrate drive to effect positive change, strong innovative thinking, learning agility, resilience, and ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds.
- If you are interested in joining the UNDP Graduate Programme and you meet these personal and professional requirements, we look forward to receiving your application. Please click on the button below.
- If your application meets the requirements set out in this vacancy announcement and is judged to be among the best, you will be invited to take online tests aimed at assessing the above competencies. The tests can be taken using a computer or a mobile device.
- If you are successful in the assessment, you will be invited to the final selection stage which consists of a virtual assessment centre. Details of the assessments will be provided to those who are invited to take part.
How to Apply for UNDP Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
The application process is completely online. To apply please visit United Nations Development Program Scholarships 2021-2022.