Intending to support the education of the best and the brightest students in Australia, Monash University is announcing Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research funding for the session 2021/2022.
Sir James McNeill International Scholarship
This is a prestigious award available for research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial and helps support a student with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Founded in 1958, Monash University has many campuses. It is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It has a teaching and research focus on health and wellbeing. And It has also a hub of undergraduate and postgraduate’s studies.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, candidates can earn benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It provides a variety of courses and educational opportunities, it helps students acquire knowledge and expertise to make an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: 31 October each year
- University: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Up to $36,200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be undertaking research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- Meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
1. Know where to look – First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance – What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated – Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants – Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully – Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter – This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic – It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can send their award application directly to the Monash.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, and transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a postgraduate course at Monash University, seekers need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For entry, claimants are required to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Monash University will provide the award amount of up to $36,200 plus a living allowance (stipend), a research allowance and a relocation allowance for the eligible students. Apply Now in order to gain easy approval on the Go and more you need o look into are the Available list of Scholarships Today.