Awards are great tools that provides students with the opportunity to gain good education. Therefore for supporting motivated students, Sault College is happy to offer the Entrance International Awards in Canada. The study program is available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Sault College Entrance International Awards
The educational opportunity is directed at those talented international and home students who wish to enroll in the post-secondary degree program at Sault College.
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a College in Sault Ste. It is a public financed school in Ontario, Marie. Sault College provides full-time and part-time options for a post-secondary, apprenticeship, adult retraining, continuing education, and program types of contract training for students.
Application Deadline: 14 May 2022 Yearly
- Institution: Sault College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Post-Secondary
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from across the globe.
- Available Courses: Post-Secondary degree program in any course area offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all these requirements below:
- Must be newly admitted to Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Must be enrolled full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The grant is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
What you Need to Do During any Online Application
There guides you need to Follow in order to Achieve a Maximum Result from every online Form you Apply for and the below list will put you through:
Maintain Single Profile – Don’t make thing hard for yourself by making your registration with multiple profiles which will will have problems while trying to Verify or claim your Award
Instructions – Its true that people don’t read instructions and it will be very bad of you not to read instructions before Applying for any online Application.
Legal and Correct details – If you are not sure of the details you are using please kindly verify before Adding them to your Application because once the Application again Approval you can’t claim the Award
Enquirer – Do ask question on some unclear part of your registration be fore you proceed with it.
Subscribers – Make it a point of Duty to Join the email subscribers in order to get daily update about your Application
Follow up – make it a point of Duty to follow up your Application from start to finish in order to gain Approval
Validation – Make your registration and with valid documents to enable easy approval
Recommendation – Make us of document under recommendation from the Application form both format and size.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must first take admission to the appropriate degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Then you must submit: a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admissible Requirements: For taking admission, you are recommended to go through the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Sault College accepts TOEFL, IELTS or other acceptable examination from those candidates whose main language is not English Language.
Sault College will provide a grant worth up to $4,000 to the successful international and domestic students in Canada.