To remove the financial barriers on your way of study abroad, Nottingham Trent University is presenting a mind-blowing opportunity called the Indonesia GREAT Scholarship.
Indonesia GREAT Scholarship
The purpose of the grant is to find out the top talented students from Indonesia and encourage them to take admission at the university. This program will benefit students by providing an award amount of up to £10,000.
Nottingham Trent University is a wonderful university with stunning buildings and cutting-edge facilities, where every student is encouraged to dream big and achieve their full potential. In 1843, it was formed by the merger of several famous educational institutions.
Why should you study at Nottingham Trent University? NTU is dedicated to providing all students with the knowledge and practical skills they need to make a more significant impact in their lives and careers. You’ll be learning from industry experts on the cutting edge of your field.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Indonesian students
- Applicants must be freshman admit in the postgraduate degree
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
1. Know where to look – First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance – What are the documentation need? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated – Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants – Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully – Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter – This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic – It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must enrol in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a comprehensive personal statement that highlights your skills and explains your motivation for applying for the course in question; stick to the 4,000-word character limit. You can upload additional documents if you have more you need to say.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have Four-year Diploma IV (D4) or Four-year Bachelors degree – Sarjana 1
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you have the language skills you need to succeed right from the start.
Meanwhile, we still have many of the available scholarships which you can start your Application on the go. The successful scholar will receive the award amount of £10,000 to complete their postgraduate studies at NTU in the United Kingdom. Apply Now To gain Approval on the go >>>