How to fill Canada visa lottery form online has become a major issue to some people who are not computer literate. But it is simple to fill the visa application form online without any challenge. Do you wish to travel to Canada? Then you need to quickly fill out the Visa application form today.
A lot of people wish to travel to Canada for the purpose of work, education, tourism or visit but do not know how to apply for a visa to Canada. Remember, Canada is one of the best countries in the world that easily accept immigrants from any part of the world. When you talk of Canada visa lottery, it remains one of the best lottery application in the world though American DV lottery is also.
We are only focusing our attention to how to fill Canada visa lottery form 2021 in this post. There is no doubt that after discussing this topic on how to fill Canada visa application online, many of you will still not be clear. Well, I do not have any problem answering any question if you are in doubt. Feel free to send your question and we shall look into it properly.
Unlike American Visa lottery which restrict some countries from applying for their visa lottery, Canadian visa lottery does not restrict any body from applying for their visa lottery 2021. That is to say, every one is eligible to apply for this visa but you must meet the age bracket.
On this article, I will focus more on discussing about how to fill Canada Visa lottery form online for free. If you have tried to fill this form before now and could not then this article will guide you.
The best thing you can do for yourself now is to follow the article to the end. There are things you will discover as we proceed and those are the things that makes some people to fail during the visa lottery selection.
How to Apply Canada Visa Free
Let us first look at how one can apply for canada visa before we can go into the visa lottery aspect of it. There are three steps in applying for the Canadian visa:
- Submit your application in-person
- Mail your Application
- Submit your passport
Submit your application in-person
Effect from 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are a national of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of a country that is already biometrics required. Visit Canada.gc.ca/biometrics for more information.
Scheduling an appointment for Biometric Enrolment is optional – walk-in clients are always welcome to submit their biometrics without a prior appointment. Note however that a planned visit with a preferred time slot via an appointment at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service, thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience. You can schedule an appointment at the nearest Visa Application Centre, either through the VAC website or by calling the call center at +2348150199900.
- However, permanent residence applicants will need to give biometrics with each application.
- If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit in the past and are unsure if the biometrics have been provided, Please refer to the IRCC website (Canada.gc.ca/biometrics), and “Find out if your biometrics are still valid”
- Refer to the IRCC website for a list of visa-required countries for temporary residents: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html
- For the purposes of biometric collection, nationality is based on the nationality you have declared in question number 6 (*Citizenship) on the IRCC application form.
- Applicants who have submitted an application online to IRCC must present a Biometric Instruction Letter to enroll their biometrics. To find out more about biometrics visit the IRCC website
- Applicants applying in person at a VAC do not need to present a Biometric Instruction Letter.
- Nationals from Europe, Africa and the Middle East and those who are already biometrics required from Asia and the Americas only need to provide biometrics once every 10 years for temporary resident visa, study or work permit applications. However these permanent resident applicants will need to give biometrics regardless of whether they gave biometrics in the past.
How to Apply/Fill Canada Visa Lottery Form Online
Get the application package
Fill out the application form
- Fill out the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 553.83KB) on your computer
- Click the “Validate” button on the form. If there are any fields you still need to fill out, they will be outlined in red
- Print the validated application form. Make sure to print all pages of the application form and the barcode page. The barcode page will come up after you validate the form. If you have more than one package, place a separate barcode page on each one.
- Sign and date the form where asked
Complete the document checklist
- Gather all supporting documents and information in the order identified in the Document Checklist (PDF, 371.86KB)
- Check off each item
- Place all identification and supporting documents in a sealed envelope
- Print out the document checklist and sign it
- Include the document checklist as the cover page of your application
You must include all the forms, supporting documents, signatures, language test results and the proof of payment of the processing fees. If any are missing, your application will be incomplete. We’ll send it back to you without processing it.
All of your answers must be complete and true. If we find that you gave us false information or left out important details:
- your application could be refused
- you could be found inadmissible and
- you could be barred for five years from applying to come to Canada for any reason
Pay your application fees
In most cases, your fees will include:
- processing fees for you and anyone you include on your application
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- third-party fees
You have to pay your fees online (force opens in new tab).
In most cases, you must pay a biometrics fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays. The biometrics fee covers the cost of collecting fingerprints and a digital photo.
After you pay the biometrics fee with a complete application, we’ll send you a letter confirming that you need to give your biometrics and where you can go. You must show this letter when you give your biometrics.
You must give your biometrics in person. Make sure to book an appointment if this service is offered. Find a collection point close to you.
Depending on your situation, you may need to pay third parties for:
The instruction guide can help you understand which fees apply to you.
If you wish to fill out the application form for your Canada Visa lottery 2021, click Here.