Knowledge is a Basic Human Right

How to Apply for Student Visa Sponsorship for US, European Travel

Apply for Student Visa Sponsorship

How to apply for a student visa sponsorship in the United States of America to travel to other European countries is very simple. So many European, African, and Asian citizens who wish to study abroad still find it stressful to apply for student visas in the USA. But there is a simple way to do that and that is what am about to show you in this article.

Apply for Student Visa Sponsorship

Traveling to other countries such as Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and even USA for studies could be difficult. But if you know the right steps to go about it, then it is going to be very easy and simple for you. Visa application for students in the US does not require a rigorous process, unlike the visitor, tourist and business visa.

On this article, we shall look at the method of applying for Sponsorship visas for USA student for those in the United States. We need to discuss this to help those who will travel to the United States for studies.

US Student Visa Sponsorship Requirements

Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:

  • Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.
  • Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
  • Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
  • Photo–You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
  • Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20–Your school will send you a Form I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20. All students must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Your spouse and/or minor children, if they intend to live in the United States with you, will each receive an individual Form I-20.

Additional Documentation May be Required

A consular officer will interview you to determine your qualifications for a student visa, and may request additional documents, such as evidence of:

  • Your academic preparation, such as:
  • Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended; and
  • Standardized test scores required by your U.S. school;
  • Your intent to depart the United States upon completion of the course of study; and
  • How you will pay all educational, living and travel costs.

How To Apply for USA Student Visa Sponsorship

After going through this section of the article, I believe so many of you will stop asking “how can I apply for USA student visa?” If you are not from the United States and want to apply for the student visa, this is all you need to do. See the complete guide for American Visa Sponsorship.

  • Apply to an SEVP-approved institution
  • Pay the SEVIS fee
  • Complete a US student visa application
  • Pay the visa application fee
  • Schedule and attend a US student visa interview.

Follow the above carefully and one after the other to make sure you don’t miss the procedure.

Before you can talk about how to Apply for Student Visa Sponsorship in the US you have to first check the US student visa requirements. This step must be the first thing you should do if you must continue in the US student visa application.

A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first get a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

To enter the United States to attend:

  • University or college
  • High School
  • Private elementary school
  • Seminary
  • Conservatory
  • Another academic institution, including a language training program
  • You need an F visa category to apply for the above schools and course of study.

To enter the United States to attend:

Vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training program, you need an M visa category.

How to Apply for a Sponsorship to Travel to European Countries

For US citizens who want to study abroad, this is how to apply sponsorship visas for students in the US that can enable you travel to other parts of the world such as Europe and African countries.

Now, let us show you the procedure for a free sponsorship student visa application guide. If you are in the US, follow the procedure below:

  • Go to website for all kinds of visa application
  • Locate the US Visas and click on it
  • Click on Study & Exchange
  • Check out how to apply and complete the required document for online registration
  • Make your visa fees
  • Upload required document
  • Submit your application

This is just how to Apply for Student Sponsorship Visa in the US. If you have any question concerning this post, kindly use the comment section below to make your comment. You can as well use the contact us page to reach us. We shall be there waiting to help you complete your US Student visa.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.